Wednesday 16 February 2011

Self Assessment
Attainment
: C
Effort : 2-3
Indicitive : C/B
Homework : H
I chose these grades as i believe that i do make effort and do possess the qualities of a person who is capable of getting a C/B which is why i chose to put that down as my indictive grade. However homework does seem to be an area of where i could be doing better on, which is why i put it down as an area of where i can improve on.
Targets :
1. Put more effort into the homeworks which are set , as this would benefit me long term when putting enough effort in now it would help me to get ahead.
2. Research and plan more on my production as this would give me an advantage as when planning well , it would make things easier when i get onto the actual production part of the course.
3. Go over theories and key media concepts and revise them throughly

No comments:

Post a Comment